Two New Pieces of Weekly Content

Sheldon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Sheldon » 4 years ago

I'm doing two new video series for SCG.

1. The Command Chair. My co-host each week rotates through members of the RC (and occasionally CAG) as we talk about the details of the game. This one will focus on game play and the styles of games the RC supports and explores. First episode is already live: https://articles.starcitygames.com/vide ... episode-1/

2. Commander Community. Former Elder Dragon Statesmen podcast co-host Anthony Alongi and I discuss everything beyond the tabletop of Commander, Magic, and gaming in general. Strong focus on what folks are doing in the community. E1 debuts Monday. Here's the teaser: https://twitter.com/StarCityGames/statu ... 2506845188

Both series will be freely available. Thanks for your support. Constructive feedback always welcome.

Treamayne
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Treamayne » 4 years ago

Will there be text transcripts for those of us that read content rather than stream?
V/R

Treamayne

Sheldon

Treamayne wrote:
4 years ago
Will there be text transcripts for those of us that read content rather than stream?
Not as far as I know, but I'll be happy to ask.

Sheldon

Looks like audio-only is not currently in the plans. Hopefully we'll revisit the idea at some point.

Treamayne
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Treamayne » 4 years ago

Sheldon wrote:
4 years ago
Looks like audio-only is not currently in the plans. Hopefully we'll revisit the idea at some point.
Thank you for the follow-up. Will these be posted through the official site as well? If so, when/if there are transcripts, I'll them available at that time.
V/R

Treamayne

3drinks
Kaalia's Personal Liaison

Post by 3drinks » 4 years ago

Let us know when this is available in podcast form!
Steel Sabotage'ng Orbs of Mellowness since 2011.

I collect Kaalia of the Vast normal-size cards. Do you have any extra taking up space in your binder? Help me grow my collection! :)

WBRKaalia HQ WBR

Sheldon

After numerous requests, I've passed up the chain the request to make Commander Community available in audio-only format.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”