The Signpost Uncommon Game

Surging Chaos
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Surging Chaos » 2 weeks ago

Traffon the Guide 2RG
Legendary Creature - Human Ranger
When Traffon the Guide enters the battlefield, choose any number of other Human creatures you control. The chosen creatures and Traffon deal damage equal to their power to up to one target non-Human creature you don't control. You gain life equal to the total damage dealt this way.
2/4

Next: WB Splice
September 2022 DCC Winner

EsperCormorant
Pronoun: they / them

Post by EsperCormorant » 2 weeks ago

Leap off the Page
Sorcery (U)
Splice onto instant or sorcery
Create a 2/1 white and black Inkling creature token with flying.
"To cast a spell is an art of speech: but to emphasize a spell, an art of writing."

Next: aggro
I picked this name before I knew Esper Cormorants was a card: believe it or not!

lookingupanddown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 weeks ago

Battlewise Insight GU
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and can't be blocked by creatures with power 2 or less.
XGU: Attach Battlewise Insight to target creature you control with power X. Activate only during your precombat main phase.
"They say in the heat of battle, a sense of clarity can overcome you when you need it most."
—Hakbal

Next: RW Samurai

Surging Chaos

Post by Surging Chaos » 2 weeks ago

Takeno's Outcast 2RW
Creature - Human Samurai
Whenever a Samurai you control attacks alone, it gains Bushido 2 until end of turn. (Whenever that creature blocks or is blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Multiple instances of Bushido trigger separately.)
3/3

Next: GW Cycling

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Post by Guardman » 1 week ago

Saproling Garden gw
Enchantment
Whenever you cycle another card, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token if this is the first time this ability has resolved this turn. If this is the second time this ability has resolved this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature token you control. If it's the third time, gain 1 life for each creature token you control.
Cycling 2 (2 Discard this card, draw a card.)

Next: Devotion

EsperCormorant

Post by EsperCormorant » 1 week ago

Keranos' Stormblade
Creature - Human Warrior (U)
As long as your devotion to red and blue is seven or more, Keranos' Stormblade has first strike and hexproof.
Ideas flashed through her mind fast as lightning, every strike and weave executed as if practiced for years.
3/2

Outlaws
I picked this name before I knew Esper Cormorants was a card: believe it or not!

Surging Chaos

Post by Surging Chaos » 1 week ago

Uncanny Recruiter 3GW
Creature - Plant Mercenary
When Uncanny Recruiter enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 red Mercenary creature token with "T: Target creature you control gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Activate only as a sorcery."
Whenever one or more outlaws you control deal combat damage to a player, populate.
4/4

Next: UB Sea Monsters

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 1 week ago

Stromkirk Quartermaster 2UB
Creature - Vampire Pirate
Vigilance
, Sacrifice a non-Kraken, non-Leviathan, non-Octopus, non-Serpent creature: The next Kraken, Leviathan, Octopus, or Serpent spell you cast this turn cost X less to cast, where X is the sacrificed creature's mana value.
"I assure you, captain, the seas shall sail easier with me around. I am very experienced around the ways of the ocean, and always focused on signs of treachery and doom in the crew."
2/3

Next: BG Squirrels

Surging Chaos

Mindgnawer 2BG
Creature - Squirrel Spirit
Menace
Whenever a rodent you control deals combat damage to a player, that player exiles the top card of their library. (Beavers, Mice, Rabbits, Rats, and Squirrels are rodents.)
7, T: Target opponent loses X life, where X is the number of cards they own in exile.
2/2

Next: WU Living Weapon

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 week ago

Stuma, Incorruptible Blade -- 1WU
Legendary Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has deathtouch to black.
Whenever a black creature blocking or blocked by equipped creature dies, you may attach any number of Equipment on that creature to equipped creature.
Whenever you gain life, you may equip Stuma, Incorruptible Blade to a creature you control.
Kind of anti-Living Weapon tech, but whatev.
Next: UW Scry or surveil more than three cards in a turn

Surging Chaos

Ethereal Speculation
Sorcery
Buyback 1
Surveil 1 if W was spent to cast this spell, then Scry 1 if U was spent to cast this spell. (Do both if WU was spent to cast this spell.)

Next: RG Disturb

EsperCormorant

Post by EsperCormorant » 1 week ago

Venetrated Oak
Creature - Plant (U)
Defender, Reach
: Add one mana of any color.
Disturb
0/5
//
Burnmad Ancient
(R/G) Creature - Plant Spirit Horror
Whenever Burnmad Ancient attacks, discard a card, then draw a card. If you discarded a creature card with disturb this way, Burnmad Ancient gains +4/+0 and trample until end of turn.
3/5

Next: phasing

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 1 week ago

Watcher of Nonexistence 1BR
Creature - Eldrazi
Devoid
Whenever a creature you control phases in, put a menace counter on it.
4BR: Return Watcher of Nonexistence from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped with a menace counter on it. Activate only if two or more permanents you control phased in this turn.
Members of Kozilek's brood have been known to observe what seems to be empty space . . . until it suddenly isn't.
3/2

Next: RW cast-from-exile matters

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 week ago

Starwisp Elemental -- R(R/w)W
Creature - Elemental {U}
Flying
Whenever you cast a spell from exile, Starwisp Elemental gets +1/+1 until end of turn. When this ability triggers for the second time in a turn, Starwisp Elemental deals 2 damage to any target and you gain 2 life.
2/2

Next: BG Slugs with landwalk abilities

EsperCormorant

Post by EsperCormorant » 3 days ago

Onichid Gardener
Creature - Slug Druid (U)
Lifelink
Other Slugs you control have lifelink.
: Target land becomes the basic land type of your choice until end of turn.
2/2

Next:
Attacking with exactly two creatures

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 days ago

Tag Team Tactics 3(w/b)(w/b)
Instant
This spell costs 2 less to cast if you control exactly two attacking creatures.
Creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn. They gain double strike until end of turn if W was spent to cast this spell. They gain menace until end of turn if B was spent to cast this spell. (Do both if WB was spent.)

Next: GU Frogs

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”