Adventure - Create two white 1/1 Human Tokens

Creature - Elf Knight-: creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn

2/2

Serenade
UnderKing
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Serenade » 4 years ago

Instant?
Mirri, Cat Warrior counts as a Cat Warrior.

.H.
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by .H. » 4 years ago

Serenade wrote:
4 years ago
Instant?
No, that is Portuguese for Sorcery.

Serenade
UnderKing

Post by Serenade » 4 years ago

Thanks!

Elves riding foxes is adorable! Clashes with our wolf buddies from the previous block, though...
Mirri, Cat Warrior counts as a Cat Warrior.

RtKART
Illustrator

Post by RtKART » 4 years ago

Clearly the elves are friendly with humans in this set I guess which is weird since that other card didn't want humans out. 4 colored mana for 2 1/1 humans seems really bad, maybe having the ability to cast this creature makes it better but it doesn't really seem like it even in limited.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

RtKART wrote:
4 years ago
Clearly the elves are friendly with humans in this set I guess which is weird since that other card didn't want humans out. 4 colored mana for 2 1/1 humans seems really bad, maybe having the ability to cast this creature makes it better but it doesn't really seem like it even in limited.
Look at the two colors, it's for go wide strategies. Type probably has relevance either in this set, or in the next.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

5colorsrainbow
Answers: 1

Post by 5colorsrainbow » 4 years ago

Nice Hansel and Gretal nod, though better if the elf was on a goose.
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

pierreb

Post by pierreb » 4 years ago

Seems like a steep price on both halves. 8 mana for 4 power on three bodies. (Well, 7 power when blocking I guess...) Could not the elf have vigilance at the least?

RtKART
Illustrator

Post by RtKART » 4 years ago

Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
RtKART wrote:
4 years ago
Look at the two colors, it's for go wide strategies. Type probably has relevance either in this set, or in the next.
I realize it's for go wide but that doesn't make it better in any way? You have to play this and wait a turn to tap it, just not worthwhile. As for typing I am just curious how the story is looking whether elves like humans or not and so far I am getting mixed messages.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

RtKART wrote:
4 years ago
Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
RtKART wrote:
4 years ago
I realize it's for go wide but that doesn't make it better in any way? You have to play this and wait a turn to tap it, just not worthwhile. As for typing I am just curious how the story is looking whether elves like humans or not and so far I am getting mixed messages.
Sort of like the fey/elves of fairytales, eh?
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”