Pronoun: he / him

Post by Marquis » 4 years ago

Of course they give Prince Charming to Reid I see what you did there wizards

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

It's funny because Charming Prince is a charm! :P

That said, looking at this guy made me realise just how far creature creep has gone over the years. Jeez. Remember back when green was the only one allowed to have vanilla bears? Now look at this and Robin Hood. Yeah yeah, it's a power rebalance, eternal formats aren't that affected, but still.

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Ghost
Creature - Spirit Avatar

Post by Ghost » 4 years ago

I was just bemoaning the shortage of etb creatures at 2cmc in my WB blink deck. Not the most impactful abilities here, but I love that it's both a blinker and a decent blink target.

pierreb

Post by pierreb » 4 years ago

Play one.

Play another, have them target each other on ETB and make your own pair of phasing 2/2.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

oh, this guy is good! Can be replacing lone missionary in my uw deck.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Mookie
Answers: 49
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 4 years ago

Brago, King Eternal is pleased by his new heir. The cheapest 'ETB: flicker a thing' card, I believe, edging out Flickerwisp. Only hits creatures you own, which limits it somewhat (can't remove a blocker, for example), but most things you'll want to flicker are yours anyway. Also capable of rescuing a stolen / Mind Control'd princess. And if you somehow have no creatures worth flickering, the base case of scry 2 or gaining life is still pretty good.

Also, I missed that he was a charm on my initial evaluation. That's pretty fantastic.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”